DIY Magnetic FerroFluid and Have Fun With It
This is an simple instruction on how to make ferrofluid, and what type of experiment you can do with the ferrofluid.
Check out these safety tips before get started.
• You need to wear gloves and mask to protect yourself from the micro-nano scale particles.
• Dropper, Glass Bar, Beaker with scale, Dish are all fragile glass products. Be careful!
• Be careful when switching magnets, as the big magnets can fly the small one within 10'' range.
Materials You Will Need
1. Laser Printer Toner (50 ml)
2. Plant Oil (30ml)
3. Dropper, Glass Bar, Beaker with scale, Dish
4. Rare Earth Magnets
Please check the video below to detailed instructions! Have fun!