- The Magnetic Sticker on Refrigerator is Single-sided Magnet
- What Is Length-to-diameter Ratio (L/D)?
- The Information Needed for the Customization of Magnets
- What is the Magnetism of Ball Magnets like
- Temperature Effects on Neodymium Iron Boron, NdFeB, magnets
Based in California, Stanford Magnets has been involved in the R&D and sales of licensed Rare-earth permanent magnets, Neodymium magnets and SmCo magnets, ceramic magnets, flexible magnets and magnetic assemblies since the mid of 1980s. We supply all types of rare earth magnets in a wide range of shapes, sizes and grades...