- The Magnetic Sticker on Refrigerator is Single-sided Magnet
- What Is Length-to-diameter Ratio (L/D)?
- The Information Needed for the Customization of Magnets
- What is the Magnetism of Ball Magnets like
- Temperature Effects on Neodymium Iron Boron, NdFeB, magnets
How to Prepare Your Inquiry For Our Rare Earth Magnets
Our manufacturer specializes in manufacturing rare earth magnets according to customers' specifications. In order for us to supply you the right product at a good price, we need you to provide us with as much information as possible about your magnet (See our Quotation Request Form). We need to know:
1. Requirements for Br, Hci and other properties,
2. Size, shape, and tolerances (send drawings if possible),
3. Magnetization direction,1. The permanent magnet material,
4. Whether rare earth permanent magnets should be sintered or bonded,
5. The (BH)max,
6. Coatings on surface (if needed),
Once we have such information, we will send you a price quotation with lead time. Please shop around to be sure you get the best price for the high quality permanent magnets you need.